Skip to Questions

Gardening FAQ

Useful Tip: If you don't see a response to your question or keyword, please use the form below to submit a question to us!
Q

Day lily toxicity : 12 hours after ingesting a Stella de oro day lily I became extremely dizzy and weak. Possible toxic reaction?

Last Updated: Jul 18, 2017  |  0 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0
A

Answer

We refer questions regarding plant toxicity to poison control experts.  I recommend that you contact the American Association of Poison Control Centers and keep in mind that individual tolerances to injested substances differs dramatically.

Courtesy of NYBG Plant Information

Answered by Anita FinkleBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Related content from LibGuides