Q. 12 hours after ingesting a Stella d'oro daylily I became extremely dizzy and weak. Possible toxic reaction?

Answer

We refer questions regarding plant toxicity to poison control experts.  I recommend that you contact the American Association of Poison Control Centers and keep in mind that individual tolerances to injested substances differs dramatically.

Courtesy of NYBG Plant Information

  • Last Updated Jul 20, 2018
  • Views 15
  • Answered By Anita Finkle

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us with your Question by Email

Can't find an answer in our FAQ? A plant expert will answer your individual plant and garden questions if you contact us by email or use the Quick Form below. Click on the link to send us an email:

Or Submit a Quick Question for a Plant Expert Here

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.